Elite is one of the largest employers in County Fermanagh, with a highly skilled and dedicated workforce. Established since 1986, we employ approx. 200 talented people who help us to provide world class manufacturing solutions to our international customer base.
Opportunities exist from production operator level, where full training will be provided, through to specialist level roles throughout the business.
If you are interested in a rewarding new career in the electronics industry please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TEST TECHNICIAN TT/01/19
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Test electronic assemblies in line with related Test Procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Able to Interpret and Follow Test Procedure in regard to setting up and using general Test Equipment, Bench PSU, DVM, Oscilloscope, automated and dedicated test equipment etc.
- Diagnose faults within Electronic assemblies.
- Develop Test Procedures to meet Customer test requirements.
- Prepare technical customer feedback reports.
- Enhance and maintain the knowledge base within the department.
- HNC/HND or equivalent in Electronic/Electrical engineering & relevant work experience
- Experience of diagnosis and fault finding using a variety of test equipment
- Ability to understand written & verbal instructions
- Interpret Electronic Circuit Diagrams
- Full Awareness of Electrical/Electronic properties
CLOSING DATE: Friday 25th January 2019 @ 1pm
Please contact HR: email@example.com for a full job description and application pack.
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.