Elite is one of the largest employers in County Fermanagh, with a highly skilled and dedicated workforce. Established since 1986, we employ over 200 talented people who help us to provide world class manufacturing solutions to our international customer base.
Opportunities exist from production operator level, where full training will be provided, through to specialist level roles throughout the business.
If you are interested in a rewarding new career in the electronics industry please contact email@example.com
ASSISTANT ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN AET/11/19
Excellent opportunity to gain hands-on work experience providing engineering support to aid the successful implementation & manufacture of products.
- GCSE Maths/English (A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy & numeracy
- Demonstrate an interest & knowledge of Engineering
- Highly organised, meticulous planning skills and detail conscious
PRODUCTION OPERATORS PO/11/2019
Responsible for the manufacture of electronic assemblies to agreed standards.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines; work in a team & flexible approach to work
- 6 months experience in a production operator role.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 15th November 2019 @ 1pm.
Please contact HR: firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description and application pack.
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.