Elite is one of the largest employers in County Fermanagh, with a highly skilled and dedicated workforce. Established since 1986, we employ over 200 talented people who help us to provide world class manufacturing solutions to our international customer base.
Opportunities exist from production operator level, where full training will be provided, through to specialist level roles throughout the business.
If you are interested in a rewarding new career in the electronics industry please contact email@example.com
MARKETING PLACEMENT- MPS/02/20
This is an excellent career opportunity for an undergraduate to gain valuable hands on marketing experience in a manufacturing environment.
This 12-month placement will be spent within the Marketing department reviewing all aspects of the marketing process. Your duties will include updating our company website, social media, videos and assisting with planning and implementing marketing activities as required.
- Undertaking a Marketing or business-related Degree with successful completion of two years and seeking a placement.
- Ability to deliver extensive market research
- Awareness of social media platforms and understanding of marketing trends
- Ability to generate photo and video content for social media purposes.
- Basic knowledge of PR and strong understanding of core sales and marketing principles.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (to include Word and Excel)
- Excellent communicator (both written and oral)
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work carried out
- Positive and Flexible “can-do” approach
CLOSING DATE: Friday 20th March 2020 @ 1pm
Please contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description and application pack.
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.