Elite is one of the largest employers in County Fermanagh, with a highly skilled and dedicated workforce. Established since 1986, we employ over 200 talented people who help us to provide World Class Manufacturing Solutions to our International Customer Base.
Opportunities exist from production operator level, where full training will be provided, through to specialist level roles throughout the business.
If you are interested in a rewarding new career in the Electronic Manufacturing Industry please contact email@example.com.
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT AA/12/20
To work as part of an efficient and professional administration team within our customer service function.
- GSCE Maths/English (A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy & numeracy
- A calm, controlled, professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Excellent levels of accuracy & attention to detail
- Self-motivated and passionate about customer service
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PLACEMENT STUDENT MPS/01/21
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated student to gain Marketing & Social Media experience in a fast-pace Electronic Manufacturing facility.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Working closely with the Marketing Executive to build sales strategies in line with company marketing plans.
- Assist in the collection and management of relevant data to assist in sales and marketing campaigns
- Assist with the design and manage the production of business documents, marketing, advertising and communications material for print and web.
- Ensure marketing activities are fit for purpose to support the overall strategic direction of the business
- Using email, social media and other communication methods on an ongoing basis
- Undertake market research into potential business growth in existing and new geographical markets and industry sectors
- Representing Elite at tradeshows, conferences and events and raising awareness of our brand if required.
- Utilise the Elite CRM system to ensure maximisation of opportunities emerging within target markets and sectors
- Undertaking a Marketing or business-related Degree with successful completion of two years and seeking an undergraduate placement.
- Day to day running of social media platforms, developing own post ideas relevant to the company three times weekly
- Ability to create and implement content and video campaigns across all social media platforms
- Ability to design and update the company website regularly
- Ability to measure and track metrics on the company website and all social media platforms
- Knowledge of PR and strong understanding of core sales and marketing principles
- Ability to plan strategies and present them clearly
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
CLOSING DATE: Friday 29th January 2021 @ 1pm.
The company reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate short listing if necessary.
Please contact HR: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.