Elite is one of the largest employers in County Fermanagh, with a highly skilled and dedicated workforce. Established since 1986, we employ over 200 talented people who help us to provide World Class Manufacturing Solutions to our International Customer Base.
Opportunities exist from production operator level, where full training will be provided, through to specialist level roles throughout the business.
If you are interested in a rewarding new career in the Electronic Manufacturing Industry please contact email@example.com.
PRODUCTION OPERATORS – PO/06/21
Responsible for the manufacture of electronic assemblies in a production environment. Ensure full compliance with regards to quality, Health & Safety, and customer needs.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Complete manufacture of electronic assemblies in line with manufacturing details and standard operating procedures
- Interpret & follow manufacturing details
- Input data into computer system
- Adhere to all quality procedures to ensure compliance to agreed specifications
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines and function well under pressure
- Ability to understand written & verbal instructions (in English)
- 6 months experience in a production operator role within the last 2 years.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 2nd July 2021 @1pm.
Please contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description and application pack.
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.